Saturday, December 25, 2010

Review: Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub

So I have been searching for an exfoliant for some time now, and I have yet to find my HG exfoliant. But I thought I'd give this a try. 


So I bought this about two weeks ago for $13.99 but I have only used it a few times so I can't really give you guys a thorough review.. but so far so good. It's Oil-Free, Soap-Free, Hypoallergenic and Non-Comedogenic so its good for those like me who have sensitive skin *thumbs up*. It's also suppose to help brighten your complexion, even out your skin tone and leave your skin feeling soft with the moisture-rich soy extract. Although it says its a daily scrub I only use this about 1 or 2 times a week because my skin is fairly sensitive. 

I don't know how much of the product you're suppose to use but I use only about a pea size amount and gently massage it into my skin. It also says it has these microbeads inside but in my opinion it feels like micro-sized sugar/sand. The first time using it I didn't know so I massaged my face with slightly more pressure.. It didn't feel very nice then >.< But its okay now. Other than that little mishap, I really do like this. And the smell, oh my gosh it smells soo good ~ Even before you open it you can smell this smell that smells like soy milk or something. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and baby soft, this is love. But yeah, anyways, I really do recommend this to those who are looking for an exfoliant to try. Give it a shot, it works wonders and smells great. 


Overall thoughts
Does it's jobs well, smells great, relatively affordable and is gentle enough for sensitive skin. It also doesn't strip your skin from moisture and leaves you skin feeling refreshed and smooth.


No comments:

Post a Comment