Thursday, April 26, 2012

Review: L'egere White Multi BB Cream

I know, forgive me, I am horrible at updating my blog.. >.<


I was actually debating whether or not I should delete my blog cause you know I hardly ever have the time to post new stuff for you guys, and also I doubt not many people know about my blog. Let alone read it. But I figured what the heck, it doesn't really matter if people know about my blog or not. If the reviews I give are helpful in any way then I might as well keep doing it.


So in this post, I've decided to do a review on the L'egere White Multi BB Cream. Before I purchase anything I always do some research and read a whole bunch of reviews before making any decisions. I was absolutely curious about the L'egere BB Cream but when I was trying to find reviews on it, there wasn't a whole lot. It took me weeks before I decided what the heck, I might as well give it a try.






So what can I say, I am absolutely glad that I bought this. This stuff is amazing~ This is the first BB Cream I have ever used and I must say I am impressed. Once applied and blended in well, you can't tell you have anything on whatsoever. It just looks like you skin, but better.



♥ Product Description
L'EGERE White multi BB Cream having then characteristics in one product. Including 6 major maintenances: White, blemish, moisturizing, anti-wrinkle, anti-aging, repair and 4 major modification: polish, concealer, isolation and balancing sebum. This product combines the function of cream, sunscreen and liquid foundation, so this product could modify pores, pock, dark circles and other flaws. It is easy for maintenance in a bottle and show the nude makeup.

♥ How To Use 
It can use as two types of makeup: 
Natural light nude makeup: After basic maintenance, apply the sunscreen lotion first, then evenly apply this product on the whole face. Take a small amount especially apply on large pores, pock area and eyes dull area by using tap method to modify. 
Perfect looking: After maintenance, apply the sunscreen lotion first, then evenly apply this product on the whole face. Take a small amount especially apply on large pores, pock area and eyes dull area by using tap method to modify. Then, use the liquid foundation in order it is perfectly fit on your face. 

♥ Suitable
For all skin types 





~Swatches ~






I like how it comes in a squeeze tube because you are able to then control exactly how much you want. It might be a bit alarming when you first squeeze it out because it comes out as a very, very dark colour. But trust me, once blended out it oxidizes to match your skin tone almost perfectly. Most likely will match a NC25 and lower. The consistency is more towards the thicker consistency, but is not too thick that you are unable to blend it properly. If you do happen to have any trouble spreading it out evenly, put some on the back of your hand and warm it up before applying it to your face. That should do the trick :) 


Pros
- Light-medium coverage (looks very natural - your skin but better)
- Will cover any redness you may have and even out skin tone
- Oxidizes to match your skin better
- Decent packaging and also very hygienic
- Only need a small amount to cover your entire face
- Doesn't break me out
- Dewy-Matte finish 

Cons
- There's a light fragrance but is tolerate-able; I just prefer products that are fragrance-free 
- Not readily available in Australia
- Can be a little drying and will emphasize any dry spots if your skin in not properly moisturised beforehand


Overall
Although it does not provide a whole lot of moisture, it isn't necessarily drying either. I like how it gives a very natural finish and oxidizes to match my skin. The packaging
says it is to last '24 hours' but it does not. I would actually question the safety of the product if it does last 24hrs.. You will probably start to see it melt off your skin after around 6hrs+ but that may differ from person to person.
Note: t
hat is taking into consideration that I did not set my BB Cream with powder. 

However, if you have oily skin then I'm not so sure about the lasting power BUT I have read other reviews saying that it does have a good amount of oil control. So try it out! 


Overall Rating ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Depending on how dark your skin is, I think anything higher than an NC25 will turn out to be a little grey-ish or have a slight white cast. So if you have brownish skin maybe you can try the Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream since they offer more selected shades and not just 1 or 2 :)

      Delete