Friday, May 11, 2012

Review: Lioele Glittering Jewel Liner

I've been searching for a liner that I could use for under my eyes for quite some time now and when I saw the Lioele one at the store for $10 I thought, why not? :3




♥ Product Description  
Elegant jewel pearl and luxurious nudy gold create glittering eyes and a romantic mood. 

Lioele's Glittering Jewel Eyeliner has a super creamy texture which lets you draw eyelines softly and neatly. It is a long lasting waterproof eyeliner keeps your eyes without smudging even in sweat or sebum.



♥ How To Use 
Starting from the inside corner, fill in between lashes. To use as an eye shadow, draw a thick line then blend the line into the lid. Or with a touch underneath eyes, your makeup creates teary romantic moods on your eyes.






I got the colour in #03 Jewel Champagne and as you can see above it is pretty pinky-gold champagne colour. (Might not show up true to colour in the picture since I took the photo with my phone but it is fairly similar >.<)

The packaging is very cute I think, it comes with a pink cap and a smooth, black handle with pink writing. When I swatched it on my hand, it came out as a gorgeously pigmented colour. I rubbed at the swatches I made really hard and it did not budge at all so it is definitely smudge-proof! It is super creamy and glides on like butter under the eyes~ When I first bought it, I wasn't really expecting much from it BUT I am now pleased to say I am very happy with it^^

What I like about this product is that it is multi-fuctional. It comes in 5 other shades I believe and you can use them as an eyeliner, highlighter or even as a shadow stick. I got the champagne colour one because I wanted to use it as a highlight under my eyes and in the inner corners of my tear duct~ It definitely does open up my eyes more and give a nice bright pop of colour. The lasting power is great, but it might come off a little after a good 6+ hours if the weather is humid. Although it is smudge-proof it might not be sebum or sweat proof.

Pros
- Beautiful colour with very fine glitters making it look shimmery
- Long lasting and budge-proof; it doesn't smudge or run
- Very creamy and smooth
- Relatively affordable
- Alot better than using white because it isn't as harsh

Cons
- Very limited in Australia

I think that's it, there isn't actually nothing much to complain about this product :3

Overall, I really do recommend this liner (especially the champagne one) if you want to give your eyes that extra pop of colour without overdoing it with white liners.



Overall Rating ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  


No comments:

Post a Comment