Tuesday, June 19, 2012

YesStyle Haul #1

Hey guys, sorry for being MIA lately! I was super busy with school since I my assessments and finals for this term were due not too long ago, but I'm back now!

I've recently bought some new products and hopefully I will do reviews after I have tried them out for longer~ In the meantime I have absolutely been spending way too much money for my own good and I blame YesStyle for it >.< I just couldn't help myself! 

This was my first ever purchase with YesStyle even though I had an account with them for a good few months, so I thought I'd show you guys what my little haul consisted of :) 

I will post links of the items that I purchased, so if you guys are interested you can just check them out. I won't make any promises, but just a warning that they might be out of stock by now. Not too sure? 


The package was HUGE, my mum was like "how much did you buy?!" hehehe




They double sealed it :)

--------------------------------------------------------



♥ Ruffle-Trim Dotted Chiffon Blouse ♥ 


Image Credits: YesStyle


No longer available 

-------------------------------------------------------- 

♥ Peter Pan-Collar Sleeveless Dotted Blouse ♥ 


Image Credits: YesStyle



-------------------------------------------------------- 

♥ Pocket Accent Colour-Block Sweater ♥ 

Image Credits: YesStyle


No longer available 


And how nice of them, they gifted me a Touch Screen Stylus :)



Overall Rating ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
I originally bought 4 items, but one of my items got defected by the team after it was shipped from their warehouse. I was so sad because it was the one item I was most looking forward to :( But that's alright, YesStyle apologized and gave me a full refund of that item within 3 business days! So fast and great service! 

The quality of the clothes were actually alot better than I expected! I was very pleased with my purchase. It was pretty true to colour as well but the Colour-Block Sweater turned out to much more orange than shown in the picture (most likely due to the lighting). Also the measurements listed on the site was very accurate. All these were free-size and it fit me fine, though it would've been a bit better if it was slighter smaller but that's okay~ It was to be expected anyway cause I am short.. All my clothes hardly ever fit me perfectly..

Will I purchase again? Yes, I already have :) Shall post up next haul soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment